Thursday, April 29, 2010

BABY BELLY

G finished his Winter Semester and has just started his Spring Term class. I survived moving in and out a huge group of tenants. I am much like an accountant in that March and April are my busiest months, and then in May I spend my time trying to catch up on all the work that I have gotten behind on. It is all a little nuts. This month I also squezeed in the Wilton Cake decorating class course 1. I was absolutely terrible but I loved the teacher and getting to hang out with the other fun ladies that took the class. I have included pictures of the two cakes I decorated along with a picture taken today at just under 6 months along.





2 comments:

  1. way cute! I've always wanted to know how to decorate a cake :) and you are a dang cute pregnant lady love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute!! I like the cakes! Best of all I love your bumb! You make a really cute pregnant lady, I bet you get tired of hearing that, but its true. How has it been going so far for you? Its been forever since we seen each other, miss you! Talk to you soon hopefully!

    ReplyDelete