Thursday, March 3, 2011

Denver Trip

Mr. B and I headed off to Denver over the Thursday before Presidents's Day weekend (G headed out on Saturday) I will summarize the epic details:

Flight There- Just Mr. B and I
Forgot Mr. B's Birth Certificate (got special permission for him to fly without it) + Delayed flight + Mr. B threw up during some turbulence+ A nice lady held Mr. B while I cleaned myself up + My bag was left at the SLC airport= Safe Arrival in Denver

Flight Home- Whole Family
Mr. B turned heads with his amazing gastrointestinal system + Emergency diaper change required shortly after takeoff + Mr. B gave me a bloody nose (he scratched it from the inside before I could stop him)+ Mr. B fell asleep and I held him happily the rest of the flight= Safe and sound back in Pleasant Grove.