Sunday, August 16, 2009

One Down One To Go



August brings warm weather and the sad realization that the summer is coming to a close. I (C) just graduated from BYU this Thursday, it was enjoyable having both sets of parents here to celebrate.

To add further significance to this Thursday G and I celebrated our sixth month anniversary. So after graduation we went to Salt Lake for a retry of the nice Italian dinner we tried to have on our honeymoon. Unfortunately I only made it through the appetizers before becoming so sick that we had to leave the restaurant right away. Thankfully this time I enjoyed significantly better health. This time I enjoyed the bread, soup, entree, and dessert.

This Sunday we are a little sad to think that the next two weeks will be filled with crazy work weeks with only the first day of school to look forward to at the end. G is quite sad that he will have to head back to school and I am dealing with the startling realization that I will not be joining him. I am supposedly a grown up now, condemned to work the 9-5 instead of the awkward schedule I kept as a harried student. I guess I will have to learn to do all the things that I said I would do when I actually had the time to do them. Wish me luck, or rather wish "us" luck this semester will be a crazy one.