Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cold and Flu Season/ 9 months of marriage

G and I had a wonderful October, filled with lots of visiting with both our families. My folks and siblings drove out from Denver to spend their fall break with us, we absolutely loved having them here. Later on in the month we got to spend a quiet Halloween at home with the Freestone clan up in Sandy. We had a blast eating chili but we were both rather disappointed that only 5 trick or treaters came to the door.
This month has also unfortunately been filled with sickness, all from my end unfortunately, G is fit as a fiddle as always. As someone who suffers from one or two colds every year I was saddened but not surprised when I came down with my second cold since the last week in September. One cold no biggy, two colds in a month is obnoxious. However, I find a third cold I cannot figure out what on Earth is going on.