Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas

We are getting so excited for our first Christmas together. As soon as we returned from our Thanksgiving trip (that we spent in Highlands Ranch)we began setting up our Christmas tree and decorating our apartment. It is absolutely adorable! We are still working on getting our last couple of Christmas presents purchased. We are greatly looking forward to spending Christmas is Sandy with all of G's family. All of our jobs are working out well. G is really enjoying his new job working for BYU's OIT department managing the servers for BYU's networks an such. I probably slaughtered my description of his job, to which I apologize to G and those with a computer vocabulary. G and I both still work managing our apartment complex he helps out with snow removal and I manage the office. I also work as a nanny of two girls ages 20 months and 4 1/2. Even with G in school full time we still have lots of time to spend together and we absolutely love it.
I am enjoying my new church calling as a beehive advisor (that means I am over the 12 year old girls) tomorrow I will give them my first lesson, I hope all goes well. G still teaches Sunday school and his class still does not have a single boy in it. The only boys are him and his teaching companion.
I hope to get some pictures put up soon of our recent trip to Denver, and of our apartment all decked out for Christmas.
Merry Christmas from the C & G!