Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wherein I Almost Lost All My Phone Pictures

So yesterday I noticed my pictures in my phone gallery just stopped appearing, nothing between when I got the phone and two days ago, lameness.

I was heartbroken considering all the pictures and videos I might have lost. I regretted not backing all of them up, but what was there to do about it now anyways.

Well I guess it does not take a full on techy to fix it because as soon as my hubby began taking my phone apart to take out the memory phone he found out that it had merely been dislodged and was kind of floating crookedly in the slot. Anyhow a few hours later G. backed them up all onto my computer. So now I have all the memories I was terrified had disappeared into nothingness are all safe and sound on my picassa account. Google if you lose them I will strangle you. Anyhow . . . here is what I would have lost. Prepare to be photo bomed.








Yeah I would have been soooooooooooo sad to not have these.