Sunday, September 11, 2011

Things I Heart


My sister in law warned me that I would become addicted to the website known as Pinterest. She was right, oh man was she right. The website is all about ways to share great ideas online. You share these things by "pinning" them, they can be about fashion, parenting, craft, cooking, landscaping, decorating, and everything else in between. If you are like me and heart any of the above listed things than you too may end up joining me in my addiction.


For example in the last day or so I have found the following:


How to make a super cute little kid's tent

From grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com

How to make delicious Cake Batter Flavored Rice Crispy Treats :) 


If you want to make these I recommend buying the half batch sized jiffy brand cake mixes so as not to have a bunch of powdered cake mix left over.

From gimmesomeoven.com

How to use a bleach pen to decorate old fading t-shirts
From showtellshare.blogspot.com
This list could go on for a long long time.

What are the most awesome ideas you have stumbled upon while online? I would love to hear them.