Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Summer Deliciousness


Summer Dinner Dishes:

Ahh sunshine and summer, it sure is wonderful for being able to go outside, bask in the warmth, go to the park. You know enjoy the good things in live. However, summer (well and pregnancy) make me lose all desire to cook, especially because my go to recipe is usual soup or something super warming.  So I like to rely on sandwiches, fruit, and salads to solve this dilemma. 

Our favorite go to dinner is definitely Turkey Cream Cheese Subs, we adore them. So in case they sounds as good to you as they do to me I will let you know how super delicious and easy they are to make.

What you need: 


Ingredients:
Tomato
Large Leaf Lettuce
Sliced Cheese (we like Colby Jack best)
Whipped Cream Cheese
Mayonnaise and Mustard
Sliced Turkey (we like Costco Brand Turkey)
French Bread (Italian Herb from Walmart is our new fav)

Directions: (although I am pretty sure you can figure it out :)





Easy Peasy :)

What are your favorite summer go to meals?