Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Speaking of Petunia Pickle Bottom

I have raved about ergonomic carriers before (carriers that allow you to carry a baby in a seated position so as to be supposedly for comfortable for them but especially more comfortable for you), and while I do own one that I consider pretty I would not mind having one that looks like this:



Petunia Pickle Bottom+Ergo Carriers= Genius/Pretty

The one I have is a Beco Butterfly,pretty similar in how you carry the baby in it. It has served me well, and I am kind of in love with the print and because it was a "sample design" I am of two people who have it.


If you want one that has the most versatility of any carrier I have ever seen you should check out the new Beco Gemini. They are 4 in 1 carriers that last 7-35 pounds pretty darn amazing. An added bonus of all the mentioned carriers is that they have incredible resale value.